All About Lavender
We absolutely LOVE using Young Living Lavender Essential Oil in our home! There are so many uses for Lavender essential oil that some refer to it as the “Swiss Army Knife of Essential Oils.”
Did You Know?
- It takes 170 pounds of plant material to produce 1 pound of Young Living Lavender Essential Oil
- You can actually visit Young Living farms and participate in the planting and harvesting. This is part of the Seed to Seal process that you can see with your very own eyes.
- Lavender is the most adulterated of all essential oils, so it is VERY important to know what you are getting. So, if you have ever smelled Young Living’s Lavender you will notice the difference in aroma immediately!
Some of our favorite ways we use Young Living Lavender Essential Oil in our home:
- diffuse it, especially at night to calm everyone down for bedtime
- a linen spray, made with lavender, epsom salt and water
- added to lemon & peppermint in a rollerball bottle for relief of seasonal symptoms
- a delicious Honey Lavender Lemonade
- bath salts for a relaxing bath for mommy
- skin soother, lavender added to coconut oil for any skin relief..we love this coconut oil
- if we’ve spent a little to long out in the sun, we add lavender to this fractionated coconut oil and this aloe vera juice to make a spray that is soothing
How do you use Lavender in your home?
If you would like to learn more about Young Living Essential Oils you can sign up for our FREE email course where you will receive an email each day for 17 days that will teach you all about the basics of essential oils and our company. Click the image below to sign up today!
If you are ready to begin your oily journey now just click on this link.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me!!